Miller by Honeywell Saf-T-Climb Products
Saf-T-Climb rigid rail fall prevention systems give climbers, the protection and security they need to be effective and productive. And, because the Saf-T-Climb system has over 40 years of safe climbing experience and is so easy to use, workers use it! Saf-T-Climb is frequently the specified rigid rail ladder safety device used by industry and government.
Saf-T-Climb System Components
- Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail, attaches to any ladder or climbing surface.
- Saf-T Climb Ladder Rung Clamps (Mounting Brackets)
- Saf-T-Grip Fall Prevention Shuttle, slides along rail, attaches to a climber’s belt or harness
- Saf-T-Climb Harness With Integrated Belt
- Saf-T Pivot Dismount Section
- Removable Extension Kit
- Ladder Gate Climb Preventive Shield
Saf-T-Climb meets OSHA regulations 1910.27 and 1926.1053
OSHA requires that all fixed ladders more than 20′ long have ladder safety devices or other means of fall protection on them. With Saf-T-Climb you can satisfy these requirements by simply installing the system on the ladder. Saf-T-Climb can be used on ladders of any length in one continuous climb.
The Saf-T-Climb fall prevention system provides positive climbing safety for workers on any site –
- Above or below ground
- Straight or curved sections available.
- Typical Applications:
- Water tanks
- Communication towers
- Wind generators,
- Drilling rigs,
- Ships masts
- Any structure requiring OSHA fall protection
Customized for each application
- Rail length and clamp requirements designed to meet project requirements, minimizing waste.
- Manufactured to match ladder materials
- Galvanized Steel
- Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
Retrofit OSHA Compliance
Easily retrofit existing ladders to providing instant OSHA compliance.
- OSHA requires that ladders more than 30′ long with existing cages be modified with offsetting platforms and ladders so that there are no continuous climbs over 30′. When the ladder already has a cage, you can still comply with OSHA regulations by installing the Saf-T-Climb system within the existing cage without the expense of adding off setting platforms. Saf-T-Climb systems meet all OSHA standards for ladder climbing safety. And these systems not only provide more positive fall prevention, but you can install one for much less than the cost of modifying your cage.
Saf-T-Climb makes rescue easy
When each climber uses Saf-T-Climb, many workers can climb on the same ladder at the same time with complete individual safety. It is recommended that at least one additional Shuttle and belt and/or harness be available at each installation so that in an emergency the rescuer, too, will have the full protection of the Saf-T-Climb System.
Accepted throughout government and industry
Saf-T-Climb systems have had wide acceptance throughout government and industry for over 40 years
All components of the system meet
- Federal Specification #RR-S-001 301 (FAA) for Type 1 prevention
- Saf-T-Climb has been specified for use by
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Navy
- Coast Guard
- State and local governments and agencies.