- Standard and Heavy duty ladder that provides low-cost roof or mezzanine access
- 1-1/4″ patented deeply serrated square rungs for maximum grip and foot traction
- Non-spark, high strength 6061-T6 alloy rungs and 6063-T5 alloy extrusions
- Rungs capable of withstanding 1,500 lb. load
- Standard floor mounted bracket included. Options for Off-floor Mounting Bracket with 7″ backset also available
- Comes with standard mill finish but can be anodized or powder coated to any color or finish specified for additional cost
- Safety cages are mandatory over 20′.
- Landing Platform required at 30′ intervals. [View Detail]
- Security Door or Rail and Harness Fall Arrest systems are available.
- Certified to meet OSHA 1910.27 – Fixed Ladders standards.
Lightweight and maintenance-free aluminum construction. Over 60 years of design, engineering and manufacturing experience.
Available Caged Parapet Access Ladder Models
- 532 Cage Low Parapet Access with Roofover Rail Extensions [ View details ]
- 533 Cage Ladder for High Parapet Access, Platform and Return [ View details ]
- 533A Cage Ladder for Low Parapet Access, Platform and No Return [ View details ]
- 534 Cage Ladder Low Parapet with Walk Through Rail Extension [ View details ]