The Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail is the rigid notched rail on which the Saf-T-Grip™ Shuttle travels. Once installed, the rail becomes an integral part of the ladder or structure. Saf-T-Notch Rail absorbs the impact load of 500 lbs. in an 18″ free fall, and is notched to provide a positive stop to control the distance a climber can fall.
Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail fits your requirements! The carrier rail is available in a variety of materials to match your needs and environmental conditions:
- Types 304L or 316L Stainless Steel
- 6061-T6 Aluminum.
Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail is available in 20-foot (standard) and factory cut custom lengths to meet you project requirements. Curved and horizontal rail sections also available, contact B.L. Wilcox & Associates to discuss your project needs.
- Rigid Rail notched 5/32″ deep at 6″ centers
- Rail is extra strong and designed for maximum reliability.
- Available in a variety of materials, straight or curved, any length
- Positive stop and lock points for Saf-T-Grip™ Shuttle to engage. Deep notches provide the certainty of the pawl locking, even if the rail is slippery, dirty or icy.
- Supports several climbers at one time; withstands drop tests of 500 lbs. dead weight from 18.”
- Saf-T-Notch Rail is easy to customize to your particular needs, specifications and environmental conditions.