The Crownline series provide recessed and semi-recessed cabinets in three trim and door materials: steel, aluminum and stainless steel respectively. Ideal for schools, hospitals, hotels, motels, apartments, supermarkets, etc. These cabinets come with a great variety of combination metal-glass door styles and sizes to suit most all portable fire extinguishers.
Crownline cabinets come standard with a continuous hinge. These flush cabinet doors consist of a formed design with 5/8″ nominal thickness. The doorstop therefore extends 5/8″ into the tub. The standard door hardware for non-break glass doors consists of zinc plated pull handles and roller catch. A cylinder lock with flexible cam and pull handle is standard for SAF-T-LOKTM. All cabinets feature a 1 3/4″ face width on the trim and door. All semi-recessed cabinets with a 2 1/2″ RT have trims with a rolled edge construction. The surface mount stainless steel trims also have rolled edge construction and comes standard with a galvanized back. All other trim configurations are square edged.
- Is the wall fire-rated? If so, select FIRE-FXTM option, unless the cabinet is trimless or surface mounted. (Note: aluminum cabinets with 2 1/2″ trim styles may have frame modifications in order to maintain the fire rating of the wall.)
- Does the A.D.A. code apply in the areas the cabinets is stationed? If so, select a cabinet with one of the following trim styles: trimless, flat trim, 1 1/4″ and 2 1/2″ return trim.
- Select tub l.D: according to size most suited for fire extinguisher and wall opening.
- Select trim material: steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Select trim style: trimless, flat trim, 1 1/4″and 2 1/2″ surface mount.
- Select door style: (fifth digit of part #)
- Select door glazing: (last two digits of part #)
- FIRE-FXTM Option for fire-rated walls
- ADAC Option: Maximum projection for thin walls within A.D.A guidelines
- Door/frame finish (select one)
- Steel: electrostatic white powder coated finish
- Aluminum: clear anodized aluminum finish
- Stainless steel: #4 stainless steel finish
- 1 3/4″ face trim on frame and door
- Rolled edge construction on 2 1/2″ RT frames
AVAILABLE DOOR STYLES (select one)
|G||Full glass with SAF-T-LOKTM|
|E||Top duo panel with SAF-T-LOKTM|
|A||Center duo panel with SAF-T-LOKTM|
|S21||Solid with handle|
|L22||Solid with lock|
|B||Solid with glass insert and SAF-T-LOKTM|
|W||Contemporary V with SAF-T-LOKTM|
OPTIONS (select any)
- Aluminum tub, mill finish
- Break glass hammer and chain
- Color anodized door and trim; academy
- Color powder coated tub (red or black)
- Color powder coated door and trim (red or black); ambassador
- FE letters in black, red or white
- FIRE-FXTM fire rated tub option
- Futura “fire” handle
- Stainless tub, #4 satin finish
- Stainless door and trim, #7 polished finish, cosmopolitan
HOSE CABINET KNOCKOUTS FOR 1 1/2″ OR 2 1/2″ DIAMETER PIPE
Knockouts (K.O.) provided centered, one side, top and bottom-other side offset, top and bottom. All 6″ K.O. offset both sides 2 1/2″ x 4″. Offset is for semi- recessed applications (see chart below). Trimless K.O. centered only – no offset. For surface mount cabinets knockouts are provided only upon application when exact location is known. (P.O.A.)
Knock-outs are not provided on FIRE-FX™ cabinets. Instructions for the knockouts in the fields are provided and must be strictly adhered to maintain fire-rating.
Model 8000 Series features a shelf 12″ from the bottom of the tub. The area below the shelf houses a 2 1/2″ angle valve. Area above the shelf houses fire extinguisher. This model is also available without shelf when specified.