Halotron BrX™ (2-BTP) Amerex provides a unique solution for Halon 1211 replacement. These extinguishers utilize Halotron BrX™ to fulfill the next generation of aviation extinguisher requirements. BrX is a low GWP and very low ODP clean agent approved for use on commercial aircraft. The extinguishers are constructed of a lightweight aluminum valve assembly and cylinders (Model 351 has a steel cylinder). Models 349 and 351 include a hose that allows the operator greater flexibility for utilization in tight spaces. Amerex is the solution for all of your portable extinguisher needs.
- All models have been tested for aircraft use by NTS to the shock and vibe sections of RTCA DO-160G
- Models 347, 349 and 351 are FAA approved in accordance with DOT/FAA/AR-01/37
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- Large Loop Pull Pin (Model 351)
- No Electrical Conductivity Back to the Operator
- No Thermal or Static Shock
- QR Coded–Bilingual Labels
- EPA approved “Clean Agent” for Class A, B and C hazards
- Low GWP – 0.26 (100 year)
- Low ODP – 0.0028
- Short Atmospheric Lifetime
- No electrical conductivity back to the operator
- No thermal or static shock
- Good visibility during discharge
wood, paper, cloth, trash and other ordinary materials.
FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS & GASES:
gasoline, oils, paint lacquer and tar.
FIRES INVOLVING LIVE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT