Carbon Dioxide is discharged as a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a fire by eliminating its oxygen. It is effective for Class B flammable liquid fires and is electrically non-conductive. Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas, safe for use on clothing, equipment, valuable documents or food.
- Superior quality – manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards. Amerex is an ISO-9002 registered firm.
- Rust free aluminum cylinders – up to 30% lighter than steel for use in corrosive environments
- U/L U.S. Coast Guard Listed – 6-year warranty
- Bar coded labels for documenting extinguisher locations, inspection, maintenance and recharging
- Complete range of sizes for all hazard requirements
- Temperature Range: -40° to +120° F
FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS & GASES:
gasoline, oils, paint lacquer and tar.