JL Industries Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
The Panorama Series is distinguished by its great variety of frameless acrylic doors. The Panorama is available with steel, aluminum, or stainless steel trim. The tub of the Panorama is white powder coated cold rolled steel unless otherwise specified in options. The Panorama features a frameless acrylic door and obtains its identity style from the FE lettering in three colors (white, black, red) and three configurations (V-Vertical, H-Horizontal, A-ldentity). The "stippled" texture of the exterior and exclusive aluminum backing of this "identity" door makes it impossible to remove or even scratch the lettering. This makes it extremely practical for such places as restaurants, shopping malls, banks, office buildings, government centers and other buildings open to the public, where both beauty and durability are desirable. In addition, the Panorama offers a clear untextured acrylic door for a clean, unobtrusive look that will not clash with the design, style or architecture of a room or building.
All Panorama cabinets come standard with a continuous hinge. The standard door hardware for non-locking doors consists of a zinc plated pull handle and roller catch. A cylinder lock with flexible cam is standard for SAF-T-LOKTM doors. The cabinet door sits flush in a 5/8" door stop, which extends back into the tub.
- Is the wall fire-rated? If so, select FIRE-FXTM option, unless the cabinet is trimless or surface mounted.
- Does the A.D.A. code apply in the areas the cabinets is stationed? If so, select a cabinet with one of the following trim styles: trimless, flat trim, 1 1/2", 2 1/2", or 3" return trim.
- Select tub l.D: according to size most suited for fire extinguisher and wall opening. (first two digits of part #)
- Select trim material: steel, aluminum, stainless steel, bronze or brass. (third digit of part #)
- Select trim style: trimless, flat trim, 1 1/2", 2 1/2", or 3" surface mount. (fourth digit of part #)
- Select door style: (fifth digit of part #)
- Select door glazing: (last two digits of part #)
1. Available Door Styles (Select One)
• C70 Clear 3/16" frameless, backless, unlettered smooth acrylic only
• C71 Clear, 3/16" frameless, backless, unlettered smooth acrylic with SAF-T-LOKTM
• P Identity: 3/16" frameless, aluminum backed textured obscure acrylic with FE lettering arranged vertically (V), horizontally (H) or along the hinge (A) on the back; color of lettering and background available in combinations of white, black or red
• Q Identity with SAF-T-LOKTM
|2. Available Door Glazing (Select One)
40 V, Black background w/white letters
41 V, Red background w/white letters
42 V, White background w/black letters
43 V, White background w/red letters
45 H, Black background w/white letters
46 H, Red background w/white letters
47 H, White background w/black letters
48 H, White background w/red letters
50 A, Black background w/white letters
51 A, Red background w/white letters
52 A, White background w/black letters
53 A, White background w/red letters
|3. Options (select any)
• Aluminum tub, mill finish
• Color anodized trim; aluminum only
• Color powder coated tub (red or black)
• Color powder coated trim (red or black); steel only
• FIRE-FXTM fire rated tub option
• Futura "fire" handle
• Stainless tub, #4 satin finish
• Stainless trim: custom finish
#6 satin stainless
#7 polished stainless
#8 polished stainless
Click here to download dimensions sheet.