Larsen's Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets
These cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with standards as recommended by NFPA and OSHA for the storage of flammable and combustible liquids.
Other designs and sizes available. Please contact the factory.
- Material: 18 gauge cold-rolled steel.
- Welded double wall construction - 1 1/2" air space.
- Three point lock with chrome handle, locks keyed alike. Self-closing doors with fusible links available as an option.
- Door sill raised 2" above bottom of cabinet.
- Finish coat of high visibility yellow baked enamel.
- Doors have red letters spelling out "Flammable-Keep Fire Away."
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Two screened vents provided with threads for 2" pipe.
- Static electricity ground wire connection.
|Capacity/Description||H x W X D||Shelves||Weight|
|**4445||30 gallon||44x43x18||1||240 lbs.|
|**4466||45 gallon||65x43x18||2||325 lbs.|
|3450||Horiz. 55 gal. drum||50x30x50||--||390 lbs.|
|3466||Vert. 55 gal. drum||65x34x34||--||405 lbs.|