Amerex Halotron I "Clean Agent" - Stored Pressure Fire Extinguishers
HALOTRON I is a "Clean Agent" HydroChloroFluoroCarbon discharged as a rapidly evaporating liquid which leaves no residue. It effectively extinguishes Class A and B fires by cooling and smothering and it will not conduct electricity back to the operator. Halotron is pressurized with Argon gas and is an EPA and FAA approved HCFC blend B agent approved for use on Class A, B and C fires. It has a low Atmospheric Lifetime (3? to 11 years). Halotron is intended for use in areas formerly protected by Halon 1211 hand portable extinguishers such as computer rooms, telecommunications facilities, clean rooms, data storage areas, offices (for protection of sensitive electronic equipment), boats and vehicles.
- EPA approved "Clean Agent" for Class A, B and C hazards
- Low GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Low ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Short Atmospheric Lifetime
- Leaves no powder residue
- No electrical conductivity back to the operator
- No thermal or static shock
- Good visibility during discharge
wood, paper, cloth, trash and other ordinary materials.
|FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS & GASES:
gasoline, oils, paint lacquer and tar.
|FIRES INVOLVING LIVE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT|