Karp Industries Inc. - Access Doors For Plaster Installations
Available Models: DSC-210PL, DSC-214PL
The DSC-210PL is recessed 1.2" and lined with self-furring metal lath allowing plaster of surrounding surfaces to continue without interruption over face of door.
Access doors shall be type DSC-210PL
- Frame is 14 gauge steel and surrounded by 22 gauge expansion casing bead with metal lath.
- Door is 16 gauge steel, recessed 1.2" and lined with self furring 3.4 flat rib galvanized steel lath.
- Hinge shall be concealed pivoting rod type.
- Locks shall be flush to finished surface and shall be screwdriver operated with stainless steel cam and stud or cylinder lock with dust shutter.
- Brass sleeves shall be welded to door to protect plaster around stainless steel cam and stud.
- Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked grey enamel.
The DSC-214PL has an expansion casing bead with galvanized lath providing a neat, tight protected finish between frame and plaster, while furnishing added plaster reinforcement.
Access doors shall be type DSC-214PL
- Door is 14 gauge steel.
- Frame is 16 gauge steel and surrounded by 22 gauge expansion casing bead with metal lath.
- Hinge shall be concealed continuous piano hinge.
- Latches shall be flush and screwdriver operated, or shall be key operated cylinder lock with automatic dust shutter.
- Finish is prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked grey enamel.
Special sizes and modifications available on request.